Back to Jillian

I had gotten away from Jillian Michaels while I was training for my 1/2 marathon.  This morning(as the puppy was barking and forcing me to get out of bed and let him out) I got Jillian back out again, and boy did she let me have it.  I only had time to workout for a half hour so I popped in the 30 day shred video.  It did not disappoint. My arms were burning, I was sweating, and out of breath.  Felt good!  It will be nice to alternate Jillian videos with running.  I will get the best of both worlds. 



Turkey sandwhiches on whole wheat bread with guacamole, and spinach were on the menu last night after the baseball games.  I went overboard on the chips but I just love the Honey Dijon Kettle Cooked chips.



This morning, I was running late so for breakfast I grabbed
1 cup of Fiber One Carmel Delight
1 cup of strawberries
1/2 cup of Almond Milk
DELISH!

Lunch we will be celebrating a co-workers birthday and supper will be at the golf course tonight.  Thank goodness for salad bars!

Have you gotten your 30 minutes of exercise in today!

Comments

Popular Posts