I am having so much fun......working....

How can you have fun working?  By having a job that gives women and men in home spa treatments, makeovers, skin care, etc....yes mom, I have started another venture, but this one is different, I love this one, I use this one, and I believe in this one and their products....There are so many great products that I can't even start to mention them on here.  Let's just say, I have gotten some compliments on my skin, and I have never gotten compliments on my skin....ever, ever, never...

The results with these products are amazing. Everyone knows I have issues with my skin, but I also love to try new things and new products and take care of my skin.  My skin loves these products and so does my checkbook.  I am getting clinical quality products at drugstore prices....LOVE IT! 

 "BeautiControl is a beauty company that specializes in Spa treatments, Personalized skin care and Advanced Anti-aging products (SPA) through a unique at-home spa experience with an unmatched income opportunity.


Our Vision is simple - to empower millions of women to live the life they love. The BeautiControl opportunity is one where every woman can succeed and grow personally, and the compensation and rewards plans are unmatched.


Our Mission is to create innovative lifetime solutions through scientifically advanced skin care and beauty products, life changing opportunities and a passion for excellence. We will always provide the most innovative products created with leading edge technology. We will stay ahead of the trends and offer quality products that deliver proven results

Our Commitment - to our customers and Consultants alike - is to always provide our best, so you can be your best."
 
Some pictures that my other consultants have posted with dramatic results:
 


Our "Tower of Power" using microdermabrasion and our tight, firm and fill line.  I saw this in action at class and in 20 minutes the results were amazing....after one use




                                      Our body scultp gel and cream after a week and a half.  I am waiting for my shipment to get here so I can post pictures of my results after I have been using it for a week...
 
Yes I can do home spa treatments in your home...what does that include...foot, eye,face,hands, the works and some special things for the hostess.  You can also check out my beautipage for product information and to look around...any questions, let me know. 
It is a great time to get your girlfriends rounded up, and ready to relax while sipping on some wine, eating some food, and enjoying someone else pampering you!
 
www.beautipage.com/cwspatastic   (this will be changing soon to caseywetjen) I will let you know. 

Sorry to go on and on but I am just so flipping excited about doing this...I am having so much fun....

Comments

Popular Posts