Some eggs you would "dye" for..........easter

Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail. Hippity Hoppity Easters' on his way. With Easter comes easter egg decorating, something B loves to do.  He got to decorate with his cousins from Wisconsin who came down for a weekend visit!  We had a great time with family and enjoyed getting dye all over our hands.  It was a busy weekend for us.  Friday we spent most of the day helping get ready for the Fireman's Fish Fry. My parents came down to eat some fish and watch B while I worked.  Bryson and I certainly do enjoy their visits. 


Bryson finds the most random places to relax and watch T.V. Guess dad's legs were the most comfortable this time!
And lastly, I cannot wait for golf to start.  Kyle and I joined at our golf course here at town and are so looking forward to the the league nights, the tournaments, taking the family golfing when they come to visist, and just taking B out for a couple of holes on the weeknights.  I am so ready for the summer to get started.  I think new clubs might be in the works for me....because it is the clubs that make you the good golfer right?  HAHA...

Have a great day! 

Comments

Popular Posts