A Thanksgiving/Christmas Decorating post in pictures

Warning..Picture overload.........


Awww...my boys...I am truly blessed to have these two in my life!

Thanksgiving was rough on Bryson and Zeke
Looking for bucks with Aunt Deb, in town, on my parents deck....

My dining table centerpeice....everything else was red so I went with a blue/silver theme

This is not quite completed, I have a runner I am working on for the hutch...

Our tree...upstairs


Front door....simple garland with a W in the middle if you can't tell, still working it, adding some Christmas balls and such..

Front stoop, with garland around the door....



I have one more thing for the fireplace mantle and then I think I am good, but as you all know, I won't ever really be done, and I will add things here at there. Stop by whenever you want, I just made some Christmas Cookies!

Comments

Popular Posts