Spookified!

It is that time again. Time for the Wetjen/Stanford Halloween Pumpking Decorating Contest. You my blogger friends get to vote for which pumpkin you like the best.

Bryson's pumpkin...per his request. I want a square and triangle... hence the eyes


Kyles pumpkin, he was rushed this year, trying to help his dad in the fields and carve a pumpkin, so he was disappointed in himself.

Nicole's pumpkin. Better than last years boring one!:)My pumpkin, nothing to fantastic, but when you have a 3 year old yanking at you to play catch since his pumpkin was already done, carving a pumpkin has to be fast and easy!


And last but not least, Jeb's pumpkin. 2 broken carving utensils later and he has himself a mummy. Halfway through he wanted to quit but we made him keep going, and I think it turned out great.


Leaving you with a couple of pictures I took from the weekend. Needed new family pictures and Bryson pictures for family and friends. It is so hard for me to look at these pictures and not bawl. My little "baby" is a little boy now!
We have gone from this................


To this..............so fast!

I loved this family picture, Bryson goofing off as usual. I say this all the time but I am very blessed!
I think we are attempting to bring B to the Iowa game with us this weekend. Bundling him up and trying to make it to halftime, we will see. Of course trick or treating is this weekend so there will be plenty of pictures next week.
Oh, and I am done with one of my big projects, and I will be revealing it tomorrow. I love it and it has become so much more organized to satisfy my OCD disorder! I bet you are just trembling with anticipation.




























Comments

Popular Posts