My laundry room makeover

So I was hating the fact that i was brining my laundry into the living room to fold, where it would then be left until I put it away...so I wanted a place to fold my laundry in my laundry room and then put it in rooms to be put away....voila...yes, mother I do have to bend down more to put my laundry in but it is worth it to have the counter space....

This is the before picture. I thought I had a better one but evidently not. You can see the general idea, washer and dryer up on big wood plank, clothes hampers to the left, small space to walk....



And.......Voila....counter over my washer and dryer, space to move around, space to fold....I am in love.....I could do laundry all the time now....wait, I can't back that up, but it sure does make it much more organized!




Have a great weekend everyone, and be Safe Trick or Treating!
Go Hawks

Happy Halloween!

Comments

  1. That would be SOOOO nice! Very jealous! I'm sure you will love it!

    I also like the new look on your blog! So cute & fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts