Curious George and Pumpkins

We came, we saw, and we conquered Curious George. We were a little apprehensive about two 2 year olds sitting through a two hour show but they did great. They loved it and were entranced by Curious George and all his friends. We were so happy Aunt Rachael and Peyton could join us while Kirk and Kyle went to the Hawkeye Football game.
Thank you to our friends Megan and Amelia for inviting us along. One of the main reasons they sat so well, Bryson was stuffing his face full of popcorn the whole time and Fuller(Peyton) wouldn't put her pop down! Sunday, we (Jeb, Nicole, Kyle, I, and Bryson) all packed ourselves into the truck and made our annual trip to Bloomsbury Farms for a little pumpkin patch action. Nicole and I ventured into the haunted barn, I hate haunted anythings but I mustered up the courage and made it through(while being attached to Nicole's hip and making her go first). We took a hayrack ride, rode the four wheel bikes, Bryson took a tractor ride, and we petted all the animals. Busy day, but so much fun.
Well, that is our weekend in photos. I love fall but am really not ready for summer to be over. I was putting away my sandals and kept thinking, did we even have a summer, it went so fast. Time goes way too fast. Everyone have a great Monday and the rest of the week.
Take care!



Comments

Popular Posts