What did I do with my free time.....

Since I was going to Parkersburg on Sunday and my sister was going Friday, she thought she would take Bubba to enjoy some time with his grandpa and grandma Spree. Friday afternoon, B and Nicole departed for Parkersburg leaving me with time on my hands. What do I do with my time, usually I am playing with Bryson. I cleaned, did some laundry, and cleaned some more. Then Kyle and I got a date night, we decided to head to the Fireside Winery for some food and wine. Food, check...wine...triple check. It was a beautiful night with great music. I found my new favorite wine too, Storyteller. Kyle and I haven't been able to relax and actually talk over dinner in awhile so it was really nice. It was a great "date" night. Saturday, got some great deals at Stuff, etc. and Saturday night, hung out with friends.
Kyle and I at the winery

I wasn't there to take my 400 pictures I usually take but Nicole sent me a picture message of Grandpa and Bryson getting ready for bed.


Here are Bubba and Peyton getting ready for pancakes at the Firestation. They enjoyed Parkersburg Fun Days, when it wasnt' raining. They watched the parade, got to look at the firetrucks. I am sure Grandpa and Grandma are exhausted today.
Thank You Grandma and Grandpa(mom and dad) and Nicole....we are very blessed to have you in our lives!

Comments

Popular Posts