Happy Mother's Day and Congratulations Kate!

What a great Mother's Day. My sweet husband and baby boy, suprised me with a gift certificate for a massage, which I cannot wait to use. I am so grateful to be a wife to Kyle, and a mother to Bryson. We got to spend the day with my family for my cousin Kate's graduation party. Such a good time. You never know what is going to happen when my family gets together. Beautiful day, beautiful graduate. Doesn't get much better.
Kyle took this picture as I had just taken a bite of the DELICIOUS chinese food from Hy-Vee! Thanks Kyle. My neice Peyton and Bryson attacking me. I sure do miss Peyton!


Best Buds for life. They never left each others side the whole day!

The beautiful graduate Kate. We are so proud of her! Soccer star at Minnesota next year!


My attempts at decorating. I have finally gotten the nerve to start hanging things on my new walls. I needed a place to set my laundry supplies so my sister gave me her shelf and I thought it would work great. And it does. Amy B has inspired me to be more creative, and so here we go.


I caught Bryson sitting in my "Free" rocker that I got at a garge sale. He just looked so cute!

Comments

Popular Posts