Busy, busy, busy

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I find that our weekends continue to get busier and busier and go faster and faster than I would really like, this weekend was no exception. Friday night slow pitch softball was cancelled. My mom came up for the night since her and Nicole were going to pick out wedding flowers so B got to spend some time with Grandma which he always enjoys.

Kalon and Keston came over to play for a little bit on Saturday. We had a GREAT time!





Riding "Liberty" Bryson's horse.

Miss Keston, smiling again!

Snack Time. These two polished off those goldfish crackers in record time!

I got my next craft project washed off, and now I am letting it dry. I will post pictures tomorrow and then the progress thereafter.

Have a great week everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts