Since last time I checked in......

Yoga practice is going strong, hamstrinugs are still tight....
 My new favorite Shakeology combo...
We visited Great Grandma and got to listen to the Fireman sing
 Still soaking up the last bits of nice weather with the boys
 The  Fireman coached his last game of the season.
 The boy started swimming lessons which means I get to visit +Starbucks Coffee before class..

 We got to see old friends who moved away...and it was like they never left
 Farmers wife means you haul people to vehicles, tractors, and combines and you bring them supper once in awhile.
 Big E finally got to  start his "practice".  4 Thursdays he gets to learn some form of an organized sport. First was flag football(he was in heaven) last night we practiced basketball...

So that is where I leave you....

This weekend is full of fun things..today I get to go with BigE on a field trip to a pumpkin farm...and as I hear the wind  howling outside, I pray the rain predicted for today stays away.


Here is a quick AMRAP I did the other day. Wanted a full body HIIT in a short time. Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts