Fun Facts Friday

1. Did you guys know that today is National Donut Day? Hold up....did you also know that all day long, Dunkin Donuts is giving out a free donut with the purchase of any beverage?  Go now...your welcome

2. I got to spend Monday and Tuesday with my boys because they had no school or daycare and we had a blast.  Bubba had a friend over for the two days and Big E basically swarmed them and followed them wherever. We spent a lot of time at the pool, a lot of time outside, and we threw in a night of fishing! (where we caught nothing but snails)


 
3. While we were home for those days, the boys slept till 8/8:30 so I got to enjoy mornings on my back porch, sipping on coffee, eating breakfast, listening to the birds.
4. Our library offers some great activities each morning and we thought it would be fun to try out the catapult painting one.  It was a cute activity and there were a ton of kids!

5. After running the half marathon last weekend, we have nothing on the schedule for this weekend and I am looking forward to that.  

6. I am putting together a pretty good WOD for the hubby and I to do this weekend. Will share once we complete it.  

That's all for me!   Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts