Cracka lacka

Things have been kind of crazy around here since I am single parenting it and temperatures are 100 plus...but the hubs is back and the boys are very happy to see their daddy!

I am just going to do a quick recap of workouts the last couple of days since I have been slacking on blogging...but you can always check out shameless selfies of myself and my workouts on my instagram

LEG DAY

 BACK/BICEPS with TurboFire Greatest Hits
 TRICEPS/SHOULDERS WITH BARBELL EMOM(every minute on the minute) CARDIO BURST
And here is where the cracka lacka comes in...Cracked Nut Butter on Etsy.
I got the cookie dough and it is freaking amazing, it tastes just like cookie dough and just look at the ingredients
 


I have eaten the nut butter on cucumbers...sounds weird yes, but it was quite tasty...


And I made 3 ingredient protein balls with it....
8-9 dates
1/2 cup Cracked Nut Butter
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut 
Pulse together and form into balls
Try not to eat them all
If there are any left, freeze


and I leave you with a view from our back deck
I love seeing our crops growing and the peacefulness of farmland..
just 5 minutes earlier, a huge coyote was running through the fields...wonderful


-------------------------------------------
What is your favorite nut butter?

------------------------------------------
I am starting a Insanity T25 challenge group on August 1st...this is 25 minutes of high intensity, balls to the wall..if you are interested please let me know in the comments below...

Comments

Popular Posts