Sweet 16 bound

When I left you on Friday I was home with a sick child, thinking I wasn't going to be able to go to my cousins games this weekend...I thought wrong and  thanks to my in-laws, Kyle and I were able to head up to the game while the boys stayed at their house
DATE NIGHT!!
Photos of cute nieces that we sent to family members who weren't there, to rub it in how much fun we were having....it is what our family does and that is how we roll

 GAME TIME!  It was a throttling...91-53 or something like that...
 Cousins after the game, minus stink eye sister Nicole.....
 And then there is this guy...my grandpa who is turning 90 in a couple of weeks...but acts like he is 13 (posted on instagram)
We got home around 11:30 and of course Big E was up at em bright and early at 5a.m. on Saturday, so I decided to get my workout in and done...did some supersets with the weights and then popped in my Turbofire HIIT workout
 Refueled with a protein pancake, bananas, real maple syrup
We then got the crew ready and headed out for lunch with some great friends who we hadn't seen in a long time..it was so nice visiting, and we were sad that we had to cut our visit short, but we had round 2 of my cousin's games....so on the road again...
.just can't wait to get back on the road again...
 this time Kyle and the boys stayed home and I road with Stink Eye sister and baby Landry.
 This game was much closer than it should of been, but they got the WIN and are headed to the Sweet 16 on Friday night, and when they win they play right away again on Saturday.  They play in Wisconsin.  It is only a 4 hour drive, I am thinking 15 passenger van, road trip, and a hotel room...as many people as we bring to the games, the room and van would be very cheap. 

Wow,  lot of pictures in one blog wasn't it?  I am off now to put Big E down for a nap, and a little yoga time for me while the other boys head outside to enjoy the sun!

Question of the day?

Have you ever wondered why your recipes weren't turning out right and realized that you were using corn starch instead of baking powder?

Yep, that was me this morning.  Kind of relieved to know that i was not losing my touch, but hitting myself upside the head for not paying attention.

Comments

Popular Posts