Rescheduled

Well, the game is rescheduled for Friday night....which is just lovely, since it is the one night of this month I scheduled a night event at work.....
So, Kate...kick some ass and WIN so I can watch you in the Championship on Sunday!  Not gonna, lie, she is pretty much a STUD and watching her is so much fun....
I think know she gets it from me


Well now that that situation is decided.  Let's recap the day so far. 
Up and at em' for 5:30 a.m. Bootcamp
 
Breakfast included Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Cascadian Farm O's, and Almond Milk
Sprinkled with frozen blueberries ( I love how cold it makes the milk in my cereal)
Didn't even take a picture of my lunch, totally spaced that off.  Such is life I guess.  Busy night for the household, Parent Teacher Conferences for Bubba and volleyball for momma(we have had forfeits the last couple of weeks so we could be a little rusty tonight)

And just for cuteness again, I am sorry, it happens frequently with my two boys

Guess who was the favorite last night???
If you follow me on instagram or twitter, or facebook, you know that I am signing people up for two different challenges.

Both of these programs are fantastic and great workouts.  The great thing about these challenges,
1. I am your coach, I will be there nagging encouraging you every step of the way
2. We talk nutrition, we talk fitness, we talk everything wellness
3. You can do the workouts in your home.

Please click on the logos for to get signed up, or message me!

Share with your friends and family, I have lots of other program options for you too! All you have to do is ask:)

Comments

Popular Posts