Wrestling season is upon us

I got a great Yoga session in at home yesterday while Big E slept

(B  and dad think that we should call him Biggie Smalls, we have always called B Bubba so he thinks Big E should have a nickname too, I like Big E...random thoughts)

1 hour, Vinyasa Flow and inversion practice...I am this close to not having to use the wall...


(Manduka yoga mat, gaiam mat towel, Polar FT40 Heart Rate Monitor watch)

Started of the morning with some 5:30 a.m. Bootcamp,
I showed them how I gangham style
they weren't impressed
as if...........


 Ate a power breakfast of Almond Flour Banana Bread(recipe coming) and an egg/spinach scramble
 

I am trudging through the day at work, which is taking forever.....

I struggled coming back when I had 3 days off for the holiday....  

and I am aware that my husband is enjoying three more days off playing at home with the kids, destroying the house, having fun....calling me to  rub it in...(oh yes, he is that cruel) :)

Busy night for us tonight....Bubba has his first wrestling meet tonight...
Kyle said he woke up this morning and had his singlet on already.
I think he is excited....

I am letting him get it out of his system because we all know I love basketball and he will be playing basketball when he gets older:)

So, the busyness resumes now that the Holidays are over....

Check ya later!


                                    

Comments

Popular Posts