Treadmill Workout and 2 ingredient pancakes

Ah, Thursday, you took forever and thank heaven's today is Friday.  The week is always long after vacation, but we trudge through and persevere in pursuit of the weekend.  Legs were tired this morning after yesterday's workouts:

 Starting off my day with Bootcamp(lots of reps today including jump ropes, pushups, and more) and some #GenetixHD Pro-Sculpt, I used the last scoop today, so GNC, if you want to send some my way, that would be bazinga( I love The Big Bang Theory)  and some #healthybites from the always beautiful, always generous Lindsay Cotter, she makes these little bites of deliciousness from with mostly all-natural, gluten-free and organic ingredients. I pop a couple of these protein filled babies to ward of the hunger pangs through the workout. These are muddy buddy mocha and I had to try not to eat these all in one day.


 Eli noshing on his wheaties on the drive home, seriously, the kid loves them!
 For supper last night, the two big boys were at football so Eli and I wanted something fast and light(since I knew I had a treadmill run tonight), and easy...Tina at Carrots 'N" Cake had just posted about her two ingredient pancakes and I was curious to try, so we tried them...and SUCCESS.  They tasted like I was eating banana bread...E liked them too, and will definitely be on repeat for me!

1 large banana (smaller banana, use 1 egg)
2 eggs
1 tsp of coconut oil so the pancake is easier to flip
Combine banana and eggs, mix well, pour into a pan on medium low heat ...and now is where you have to patient...if you try to flip it to soon you will have a mess....go do some laundry, play with the kids, the dogs, whatever....and when you see it bubbling in the middle and it is easy to scrape away from the sides, do the ole flip -a -rooskie and cook that side for a few minutes.  Voila...you are done...and they are so good.  I added a little sunflower butter on top but you can add whatever!
After E was in bed, I hopped on the treadmill and got a great interval run in.  I thought my legs were going to feel heavy from a couple of days of heavy leg work, but they didn't and I had a great run.  I really do love running on the treadmill, it keeps my pace consistent and I can't slack off. I love running outside too with the dogs, nothing beats running outside on a cool crisp morning!
 








Comments

Popular Posts