Post Vacation Brain Loss

I am whisking some tenants off to a baseball game today, one of the baseball teams that we have here in Iowa.  These are the Triple A Affiliate of the Chicago Cubs (our families favorite) so I am excited....gotta say, I have a pretty great job to be able to do this stuff! GO CUBS!
 no preview

To say  I am scatterbrained since returning from vacation is an understatement.  A few examples:

1. We had Kindergarten Open House and I felt like I was losing my mind.  I forgot a few things for Bryson, picked up some wrong things, and forgot my purse when it was time to go.....I think it is the stress from knowing that my baby boy is going to be in Kindergarten that is getting to me.  I think i will be okay, check with me at 8:30a.m. tomorrow and I will really let you know how I am. 

2. Forgot to take pictures of all my meals yesterday ( but I do have an excuse, we were at the doctors for checkups and physicals, then we were finishing up school shopping, then we were at Costco for some Broccoli Slaw restock and samples  err, I mean groceries. 

3. Forgot to take pictures after workouts.....this is what my blog is about...to show my sweaty self...

Hopefully by the end of this week I will be somewhat coherent.....in the meantime...HAVE A GREAT DAY!




Comments

Popular Posts