Sweat to Street #2


Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related. 

Sweat to Street Sunday is hosted by:

MCM Mama (Erika)
                                                 Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)

This is so late but my internet has been wreaking havoc on my all day and has not stayed on consistently....blerg....anyways, here is my Sweat to Street post for the week! Nothing too exciting.

After E and I went for a 5 mile run...

Shirt: Under Armour
Shoes: Nike
Hat: Under Armour
Shorts: Nike(really old)
Dog: Sabel..my running partner

Occasion: My 32nd Birthday-Heading to the Winery
Flowy Shirt: Old Navy Clearance Rack(maybe I shouldn't wear stripes)
Jeans: Target, Mossimo
Shoes: Missing but were yellow flats
Wine Bottle courtesy of my Friends...it is HUGE!

Hope you enjoy....sorry so late but the nice weather was beckoning and the internet was not cooperating.  


Comments

Popular Posts