Random Facts Friday

Happy Friday everyone!  We had a very successful night Trick or Treating and got way too much candy, which we won't eat anyways(we give it to my brother-in-law Jeb whose diet consists of candy, pop,etc..) but the boys had fun running dawdling from house to house...SLOWEST TRICK OR TREATERS EVER! I know when my cousins and I were kids that we literally sprinted from house to house...not my kids, we check out the trees, fall in the water puddles, 3 times people, 3 times, trip over leaves....but darn they are so cute!




1. We have season tickets to Iowa football games, I have not attended one...didn't want to find a babysitter, baskeball, crappy weather...you name it I have had an excuse...

2. We recycle Halloween costumes...and I don't care...


3.  Pretty sure I should of been cast as Katniss...pretty sure I didn't like the movie very much...

4. This week flew by...with football, late work events, trick or treat, it was just crazy and my house is reflecting this henceforth this weekend I will be hammering away putting away Halloween decor, cleaning bathrooms(with 3 guys in the house this is so disgusting)n vaccuuming and what not...like i have said before...I love cleaning so this sounds like a good weekend to me!

5. Workouts were fantastic this week, strength training, a couple met-cons, and some treadmill fun were all included...which makes working out a lot more fun when you can vary your workouts and keep your body guessing. 






--------------------------------------------
And someone pointed it out to me that there are 53 days till Christmas...but true to my upbringing Hallmark begins there holiday specials this weekend and I cannot wait!! I don't want to rush the holiday seasons but I do enjoy starting them early:)

Comments

Popular Posts