I can almost feel it...

Vacation that is....

One more work day and then it is vacation time for my family and I....

First up...4th of July festivities complete with a parade and BBQ with friends and family
Kyle is on the Fire Department's fireworks committee and so he has been busy getting the fireworks ready for tomorrow night.  I have to admit they put on a great show


Then first thing Friday morning we are jetsetting loading up the Ford Taurus and heading down to St. Louis....for some zoo time, baseball,...and whatever else we find to do. 

We have guests at our house right now so I feel bad using our workout area and making a lot of racket with the clanging of the weights so I headed into the rec center to use the weight room...
which was really nice having so many options available
It was leg day and boy did I burn my legs up...


So now I am patiently waiting for the work day to be done so the family and I can head over to the in-laws for a little BBQ with my husband's uncles who are visiting from California and Milwaukee.   Busy busy...but loving every minute of it!

I will not be blogging while we are on vacation but you can follow me on instagram and experience the fun through pictures:)


Have a fantastic 4th of July and may your vacation be sparkly:)


Comments

Popular Posts