Shopping Day 2012

I have been talking about this all week and the day finally arrived.....


Kyle and I's Shopping Day 2012

and it begins.....
Obligatory Starbucks run (Skinny Peppermint Mocha)


I was pissed I didn't get a red holiday cup but that is what you get when you go to Barnes and Noble
 to get it

Drinks and Lunch at Bennigans

French Onion Soup- Not good, don't know why I got it, I think I was curious to try it and see what all the fuss was about
 I hadn't had a Monte Cristo in forever so I got the appetizer version
It was superb and I didn't leave feeling stuffed, or miserable

Kyle got the Guinness Burger

 
Ranger IPA for him, and a Blue Moon for her
Post lunch........Costco and Theisen's Run

Post shopping.....SHOTS!!!

I was smiling in this picture because they had both settled from their shot trauma and when Kyle asked them to pose for the picture, they both brought the sad faces back out....
laying it on thick.......

To ease the pain of the shots, B got to pick where we ate that night after we got some groceries...
Hu Hots was his choice


Needless to say, the boys were cashed and so was I....after the boys were in bed, I settled in for some Hallmark movies....

Shopping Day 2012 was an absolutely fantastic day spent with all of my boys!


Comments

Popular Posts