A "Hopping" Easter Fun Circuit Workout

I knew I wanted to get in 3 miles on the treadmill for Team Davis and I knew I wanted a to get a good Tabata workout in, so why not combine them and then I saw Lindsay at TheLeanGreenBean had the same idea and she added a little ab work at the end of hers, so I thought, might as well do that too!
 Being that it was Easter, and I was all "hopped" up on sugar, I thought I would do a "hopping" theme, where each Tabata consisted of something to do with jumping.  This workout would whip the Easter Bunny into shape in no time!

Start with Column 1 treadmill workout, 
2 rounds of Tabata 1 (each exercise 20 seconds hard, rest 10 seconds)
 ab exercise- 1 minute
Rest 1 minute

Column 2 treadmill sprint workout, 
2 rounds of Tabata 2,
 ab exercise- 1 minute
Rest 1 minute

Column 3 treadmill workout,
 2 rounds of Tabata 3, 
ab exercise- 1 minute
Rest 1 minute

Finish up with last treadmill workout and stay on 6mph until you finish 3 miles



Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts