Things I am loving right now.....

Hey, random post here but there are a couple things, not necessarily fitness related that I am loving and think you might too! 

1. Ecolips chapstick, mainly the Restore with Ginger and Tamanu Oil.  My lips are so dry and parched in the winter and this does some serious moisturizing....and it smells good..... like I am somewhere tropical.....with a nice cold corona in my hand...in a bikini because I have been working my tail off exercising...sorry, got a little sidetracked there....! Anyways,   I get it from our local Coop and love that it contains no parabens or yucky crap and it is certified USDA Organic and that it was made 30 minutes from where I live!!!  (I was not paid or given anything to do this review.  I buy this product with my own hard earned money.)


2. Bare Escentuals makeup...I have had this stuff on and off for a lot of years, before it was really big and all QVC and infomercials... which is all good, gotta get the product out...right.... I always think I need to try something different, but I end up coming back to this tried and true foundation..it just makes my skin feel better, my face look better, and I don't feel like I am wearing tons of makeup...which I love, and honestly, it stays put through my runs which is a big plus....mask some of the redness from sucking so much wind on those long runs:)
 

3. Lastly, one more thing and then I will be done....KIND Healthy Grains..Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Clusters, to be exact.....per their website "KIND combines antioxidant-rich dark chocolate, tangy cranberries and whole grains amaranth, quinoa, oats, millet and buckwheat for a decadent healthy snack. These delicious clusters are a good source of fiber and a tasty way to get 16g of whole grains"   All I know is it is delicious and I eat with my yogurt, on my apple and peanut butter snack, in my oatmeal, by the handful....
 

So, as I stated, I was not in anyways endorsed or paid or sponsored for talking about these products, these people have no clue who I am, but I am not above getting free products, so send them my way!! HAHA...in all seriousness, just loving these products and wanted to share the love......

Comments

Popular Posts