WIAW(What I ate Wednesday)

I thought it would be fun to link up with Peas and Crayons and show what I ate on Wednesday.  I love checking out all the different combos people put together.  I don't have a big post this time because I was not prepared for this but I do have one thing to show and then next week I will remember to take pictures Wednesday. Also, I am cleansing right now so my food options are limited.
(one of my favorite recipes ever)    
                                                

Comments

  1. Oooh I'd love to see what you eat/drink for your cleanse! Totally photograph it for next week if ya can -- I bet a lot of bloggers would be super interested!!!! and then you'd be able to have a visual of the difference between the eats on your cleanse and what they look like after it (im a giant nerd i love stuff like that) haha.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts