Just another manic monday

To tell you the truth, it wasn't all that manic or interesting..just getting back into the swing of things after having a sick day for a child on Friday. I think I am organized so if I can't be there there will be no issues, but that was not the case...lovely

Breakfast was usual egg scramble with Udi's Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin toast, Maranatha chia seeds
I got a quick 3 mile #runch in...I cannot wait for warmer weather so I can run outside on my lunch breaks...I need the fresh air
 
I left work grumpy, but that is where it ended. I don't bring work things home with me, it is not fair to my kids or husband...
things perked up even more when I arrived and found this waiting for me.  DesignerWhey sent me a goodie box full of their protein packed products.  I have heard many a great things about this stuff and I am so excited for the hubs and I to give it a whirl. 
P.S. Just finished watching Biggest Loser.  I have mixed emotions on the contestants this year.  I think they are really dramatic and it has kind of turned me off to watching it consistently.  I watch it for the trainer aspect mostly...

P.S.S We are expecting another freaking snow storm tonight. 4-8 inches.  I am so over snow, cold, and being stuck inside.  I have spring fever and am ready for it!

And for your baby/kid fix:
 I love bath time....and that smile, and that gap in his front teeth...okay, I love everything
Question of the day:

Do you watch the Biggest Loser?

Comments

Popular Posts